Henry Anderson was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the 3rd round, 93rd overall in the 2015 NFL Draft.
The impressive defensive end had a fantastic career at Stanford and was projected as a third round talent.
Here is what the Colts are getting with Henry Anderson:
• Plays smart and has good field awareness
• Reads and reacts to plays quickly
• Has a big strong frame
• Still has room to grow into his frame still
• Has big strong hands and long arms
• Has active and effective hand use
• Relentless motor and plays with a relentless attitude
• Gets off the ball with good pad level
• Was a disruptor in a college(32 tackles for a loss in his career)
• Is quick off the snap
• No off the field issues
• Team first player who loves the game of football
• His athleticism won't excite you
• Needs to work on his lower body strength
• Not a big time pass rusher
• Lacks a secondary pass rush move
• Needs to learn to play with better balance
• Not a quick twitch athlete"
Follow us on Facebook and twitter for more Stanford coverage.