- Washington- They are headed to the conference championship after a 45-17 route of Washington State. While they tripped up to USC they seem to have found their rhythm once again. Jake Browning and this lethal set of receivers is far too much for any secondary and only let up 17.8 points a game.
- Colorado- Well they were on the ropes against Utah but they outlasted them on the arm of Sefo Liufau. The Buffaloes were able to get a win despite the fact the running game stalled and they abandoned it in the second half. Phillip Lindsey only had 55 yards, but Colorado’s defense and consistency helped them pull ahead. Now they will face the Huskies in the conference championship.
- USC- Is Adoree Jackson for real? Three touchdowns, two of them returning helped the Trojans stomp the Fighting Irish. This team is really, really good and are not the same squad that got wrecked by Alabama week one. This a new team energized by the switch at quarterback.
- Washington State- The loss in the Apple Cup stings but this was still a great season and a great jumping off point for this teams future. As this season comes to a close, look ahead to next season for a team that can handle success better. Less head scratching losses and more consistency is in this programs future.
- Stanford- A 9-3 down year is not nearly as bad as this season could have been as this team found a rhythm late in the season. They too had the boost after a quarterback switch and having key players return from injury. Not too shabby Stanford.
- Utah- Just like their game against the Huskies, they were right there with the Buffaloes and let another key conference win slip through their fingers. While it was a good season, much like the Cougars, this could have been so much more. Unfortunately it was not meant to be.
- California- This was a bummer of a game for two quarters, but still a solid win for a team that struggles at so many positions. Davis Webb will end with 4,29 yards and 37 touchdowns. He is one of the more under the radar quarterbacks with guys like JT Barrett and Deshaun Watson headed to the draft.
- Arizona State- How else would the season end for this team? In a shootout loss that saw over 90 points put up between the teams. This is a team with an exciting offense but dismal defense. As with most of the bottom half of this conference, they cannot buy a stop.
- UCLA- With no running game, defensive injuries and their star quarterback out, this is the team that could have been really good. Unfortunately they just could not stay healthy. the Team that took the field against the Aggies in August does not look remotely the same as the one that played last Saturday. Somewhat of a snake bitten year for the Bruins.
- Oregon State- Despite the long season, winning the Civil War to end the season was a solid way to go out. The Beavers also had a solid run of taking the game to far superior opponents which is something for this young roster to hang their hats on.
- Arizona- They were able to beat their in state rival and end the year on a win. It has been a long and confusing year for the Wildcats as they suffered injures and had to make some interesting calls on their roster starts. It is good for this team, that this season is over.
- Oregon- Well this was ugly. At least this is the last time I have to talk about how atrocious this defense is, which made every quarterback look like a Heisman contender. The offense has struggled and had some uncharacteristic stretches when they could do no right, like when they could not get a two point conversion against Nebraska. What a terrible year for the Ducks.
Follow us on Social Media: