Stanford is on a 2-game losing streak with losses from Colorado and Oregon. Utah on the other hand is on a two-game winning streak defeating Cal and Colorado. Stanford and Utah last met in early February with Stanford winning 81-75 on the Farm.
Full game info is below.
Stanford Cardinal 14-15 (6-11 conference) at Utah Utes 19-10 (10-7 conference)
How to Watch:
Start Time: Saturday, March 4, 1:00 p.m. PST
Location: Huntsman Center — Salt Lake City, Utah
Radio: Tune In
Television: Pac-12 Networks
Live Streaming: Pac-12 Live
“The Cardinal dropped a road game to Colorado on Thursday, falling 91-72 to the Buffs in Boulder.
• Stanford has dropped two straight games and four of its past six contests overall.
• Stanford is just 1-9 overall on the road this season, which includes a 1-7 record against Pac-12 opponents. Stanford's lone road win in Pac-12 play was a victory at Oregon State back on Jan. 19.
• The Cardinal average 70.2 points per game in conference-only games, but are giving up 74.1 points in those games.
• Despite Stanford's Reid Travis ranking fifth in the league with 8.8 rebounds per game, the Cardinal are getting out-rebounded by a -1.8 margin in league games (+1.4 margin overall).
• Travis also leads his team with 17.3 points per game, while Dorian Pickens follows with a 12.3 points per game average.”