Some Stanford links to chew on during your lunch break. Drop your own in the comments.
- Professor Jon Wilner gives Stanford an A for its performance against Notre Dame.
- OffThePond, ahem, uncovers Wilner's AP voting notes. See, there's a method to his madness.
- The Daily Axe provides some trash-talking points for Cardinal fans making the trip to Eugene, while the CARDBoard wonders what Lee Corso might wear on his head if he picks Stanford. (Here's a vote for one of Owen Marecic's cracked helmets.)
- Ted Miller offers a list of interesting Pac-10 numbers. The prettiest of all might be Stanford's 100 percent scoring rate (26-for-26) in the red zone.
- If Oregon punches Stanford in the mouth--figuratively speaking, of course--they can thank Jim Radcliffe.
- The Daily Emerald reports that Chip Kelly and the Ducks won't be distracted by the GameDay atmosphere.